⚠️ PAGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Verifiable Claims are the basis for all identified data objects in the Internet of Impact.
Claims are nodes in the Impact Graph. They have relationship edges with the entities which issue, hold, inspect, proof and are the subjects of these claims.
Verifiable Claims encode high-definition data, which has the following characteristics:
- 1.Resolution to decentralised identifier keys (DID)
- 2.Linked-data contexts for resolving ontologies
- 3.Cryptographic verifiability of the data object
- 4.Content addressability (each claim has a unique identity)
- 5.Cryptographic authentication of the subject identifier
- 6.Cryptographic authentication of the issuer identifier
Verifiable Claim Type
Associates attribute values with an identifier. The basis for issuing a Verifiable Credential.
Use of Funds Claim